TraffixGroup - Development Planning
Traffix Group is one of Melbourne's leading specialist traffic engineering and transport planning consultancies. We have a strong land use focus, providing a range of services to meet the particular needs of the development industry and town planners.
Our staff are active participants in multi-disciplinary teams on a diverse range of projects, including specific land use development proposals, master planning and structure planning.
Our senior management staff are highly regarded for their expertise in presenting expert witness testimony before VCAT and Planning Panels.
We are regularly engaged to provide traffic engineering design advice on land use development proposals and negotiate on our client’s behalf with Council, VicRoads and service authorities on traffic matters.
Our land use development services include:
Traffic Impact Assessment of Town Planning Applications
- Independent Traffic Engineering Assessments to Accompany Planning Permit and Rezoning Applications.
- Expert Evidence to VCAT and Planning Panels
Land Use Planning
- Master Planning
- Structure Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Assessments
Streetscape and Urban Design
- Urban Design Framework Studies
- Streetscape Designs
Traffic Data Collection - TraffixSurvey
- Traffic Volumes
- Intersection Turning Movement Counts
- Parking Generation Rates
- Traffic Generation Rates
- Commercial Vehicle Generation Rates
- Interview Surveys and Questionnaires
Traffic Engineering Design & Drafting - TraffixDesign
- Carpark and Access Design
- Service Vehicle and Loading Bay Design
- Intersection Functional Layout Design
- Vehicle Swept Path Diagrams using AutoTURN software